Sometimes what’s old is new again.
This is especially true in the world of nutrition. Remember when butter was “bad” and highly processed margarine was “good”?
You probably also remember when Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling shook the medical world to the core with his book Vitamin C and the Common Cold more than 40 years ago.
It became a bestselling sensation. Finally, vitamin C got the attention it deserved, and millions of people began taking this powerful antioxidant to help build resistance and maintain good health.
Dr. Pauling’s work helped trigger the avalanche of antioxidant research that followed. Soon, scientists uncovered other potent antioxidants like CoQ10, curcumin and astaxanthin that have more recently stolen the limelight away from vitamin C.
But just because the benefits of “old-fashioned” vitamin C have been known for nearly half a century, I always urge my readers not to ignore this antioxidant powerhouse.
In fact, new research has revealed surprising vitamin C benefits Dr. Pauling may have never even imagined. And the news about its ability to combat both every day and age-related health issues just keeps getting better and better.
Living Longer — and Staying Healthier and Sharp Every Step of the Way
I’m Joshua Corn, Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now, one of the fastest growing natural health publications in the nation. My passion for natural health drives me to seek the truth and to share the latest evidence-based breakthroughs with my readers to educate them on alternative solutions that are both safe and effective.
And, when these breakthroughs involve tried-and-true nutrients like vitamin C, I’m doubly thrilled to pass on the news. And I sure do have some good news for you today.
First, a recent 14-year Columbia University study shreds any doubts about vitamin C’s ability to help you maintain your health in your 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond. In fact, the way it reduces mortality risk from all causes would be unbelievable if it wasn’t confirmed by such a gold-standard study from such a prestigious institution.
Second is a discovery you can apply yourself to turn vitamin C into a “Super C” that works harder and longer in your body to flush away destructive free radicals.
This surprising advance helps vitamin C stay bioactive in your body longer and even helps regenerate it in your bloodstream. It makes vitamin C an even stronger weapon to fight the oxidative stress at the core of so many health issues. And it couldn’t be easier.[2,3]
By simply combining another unique antioxidant with vitamin C, you can create a combination so powerful that a patented form of it is now a popular go-to remedy in Europe and Asia, used for a wide range of cardiovascular and brain health benefits.
I’ll get to this extraordinary antioxidant team in just a moment, because here in America you can bypass the expensive patented form and simply take both nutrients yourself to reap their cardiovascular and cognitive function benefits. But first…
The News from the Ivy League Couldn’t be More Impressive
In the Columbia University study of serum antioxidants, scientists tracked 16,000 adults for 14 years to see what difference extra supplementation made, if any.
In the end, the “difference” with vitamin C practically jumped off the page at them.
Researchers found that people who are taking supplemental vitamin C daily had a 45% lower risk of death at their age from any health-related cause.
And here’s what clinches it for me. This was not a typical “survey” study where researchers merely questioned participants about their vitamin intake. They measured actual serum levels. The results are based on accurate blood work, not guesswork.
This is big — and it’s one reason why…
Experts Say It’s High Time We All Got More Vitamin C
The more I reviewed the latest wave of vitamin C research, the more amazed I became:
- A European study of nearly 20,000 adults found that the incidence of cardiovascular problems was 60% lower among those with the highest vitamin C blood levels versus those with the lowest.
- A 2014 Swedish study involving 17,000 women found those with higher levels of vitamin C had significantly lower mortality risk from all causes.
- A 2012 review of 29 clinical trials of vitamin C concluded that yes, indeed, vitamin C supplementation brought about reductions in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- A 20-year Japanese study of 2,000 adults found that those with higher serum vitamin C concentration had a significantly lower risk of suffering from arterial issues in the brain.
- Yet another study found that daily intake of 1000 mg of vitamin C reduced C-reactive protein (CRP) — a notorious inflammation marker in the blood linked to heart issues — by an impressive 17% in just two months.
Amazing, Right? Yet Most People Think Vitamin C Just Supports the Immune System
For sure, vitamin C is a powerful immune system booster, but it’s so much more. At optimal levels, it can help combat many of the feared problems of aging.
If you’re ready to take stock of your current vitamin C intake, just note that a lot of the “old-school” guidance has gone the way of dial-up Internet. Here’s what you need to know according to the latest findings.
- Ignore the current RDA for vitamin C. It’s woefully low, according to multiple experts including those at the famous Linus Pauling Institute. Many authorities now say the minimum daily intake is 400 mg and the optimal daily intake is 1000 mg. The RDA of 90 mg for men and 75 mg for women is downright paltry in comparison.
- Beware low-grade GMO synthetics. Some of the popular vitamin C supplements on the market today are made with ascorbic acid synthesized from genetically modified corn. This may result in less-than-optimal bioavailability. And if you’re concerned about genetically modified foods, then most certainly stay away from these products.
- C-fortified foods and even juices fall short. Many breakfast cereals add vitamin C, but you get only a fraction of what you need. And even a full cup of orange juice provides only 12% of the optimal daily amount, while loading you up with way too much sugar — a full 21 grams!
- Vitamin C absorption drops as you age. Studies strongly suggest that the body’s ability to absorb vitamin C declines with age, particularly after 60. This is why a full 1000 mg daily serving may become more important as the years go by.
- Vitamin C has a short period of maximum efficacy. Ordinary vitamin C may circulate through your body for only a matter of hours. That means the extra amount you get in your breakfast cereal or juice may have run its course by lunchtime.
These last two issues, short bioactivity and limited absorption, have long been obstacles to achieving the best results with vitamin C, because it’s not recommended to take huge serving sizes to overcome them.
And that’s where modern science has uncovered not one, but two game-changing breakthroughs. And it starts with…
DHQ: The Amazing Antioxidant that Regenerates Vitamin C in Your Body
DHQ is dihydroquercetin, a powerful flavonoid extracted from the larch tree that is one of nature’s most effective free-radical fighters. Indeed, its antioxidant capacity is off the charts.
It scores an amazing 28,000 on the famous ORAC antioxidant test, which is a whopping 10 times the typical ORAC score of antioxidant-rich pomegranate.
As one of the world’s most powerful free-radical fighters, DHQ has been the focus of hundreds of studies spanning more than seven decades. It has earned an international reputation for its ability to promote a healthy inflammatory response and support heart, brain and eye health.[14,15,16,17] Studies show it can even help support healthy arteries.
Yet DHQ’s Most Surprising Benefit is Its Impact on Vitamin C
You see, DHQ has been shown to dramatically enhance the beneficial effects ofvitamin C.[2,3] It helps extend vitamin C’s range of bioactivity so that it doesn’t deactivate so quickly. It even helps regenerate vitamin C in the bloodstream and slows its elimination from the body.
By helping vitamin C last longer and work harder, DHQ lets your body soak up more of its powerful antioxidant benefits — not to mention you’re also getting the considerable benefits of DHQ, too.
This is a major breakthrough in antioxidant support, because so many aspects of aging and disease trace back to the destructive forces of oxidative stress.
In Fact, Calling It a “Breakthrough” is an Understatement!
When scientists uncovered this unique vitamin C/DHQ connection, their work led to a patented natural solution that is often recommended by doctors in Europe and Asia because of its impressive ability to:
- Improve circulation by supporting healthy blood flow
- Support working memory, focus, and cognitive function[19,20]
- Improve sleep and energy levels
- Promote healthy systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels
But you don’t need the expensive patented form. I just tell my readers to take DHQ together with vitamin C. It’s among the most powerful and synergetic nutrient teams I’ve come across yet.
There’s also a third nutrient I recommend which helps you absorb vitamin C more readily, no matter what your age. It’s a special black pepper extract called BioPerine® that has been clinically shown to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C up to a remarkable 52%. What a lift!
DHQ and BioPerine® Give You Vitamin C like You’ve Never Had Before
I’m not saying that ordinary vitamin C won’t help, but I will say this: you will experience vastly superior health-boosting and anti-aging benefits by combining a beneficial dose of premium-quality, non-GMO vitamin C with DHQ and BioPerine®.
You can buy each of these nutrients separately if you choose. But if you’d prefer the savings and convenience of a single formula that delivers the state-of-the-art quality and beneficial serving size for each ingredient, I recommend a cutting-edge vitamin C supplement called Revolution-C™.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Revolution-C for as low as $12.95 a bottle — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
See What These Three Wonders of Nature Can Do for You
You see, in addition to my work with Live in the Now, I also work for Stop Aging Now, a company that has been making premium-quality supplements for over 20 years. Working alongside the company’s Scientific Advisory Board, I applied these major breakthroughs to develop an effective, highly absorbable, and highly bioactive vitamin C formula.
It’s also extremely affordable (as low as $12.95 per bottle) so everyone can enjoy the benefits of a high quality vitamin with all the extras you need.
Every daily serving of Revolution-C provides:
- Non-GMO Vitamin C (1,000 mg): This scientifically researched dose provides a blend of both ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate to ensure superior bioavailability in a natural, non-genetically modified form.
- Dihydroquercetin (25 mg): The premium-grade DHQ synergistically enhances vitamin C’s effectiveness while also giving you DHQ’s own unique benefits for lifelong heart, brain and vision support.
- BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract (5 mg): This patented extract has been shown to increase vitamin C absorption by up to a remarkable 52%, according to documented research. This is a critical advantage to offset age-related absorption issues.
- Quality You Can Trust: Revolution-C is made in Stop Aging Now’s own state-of-the-art, FDA inspected facility located in Florida. It’s as high-tech and as modern as any facility I’ve ever seen.
As you can see, we didn’t cut any corners in the quality or quantity of the ingredients. You get what I believe is the finest vitamin C supplement on the market today, a next-generation C formula based on the latest evidence-based advances at an amazingly affordable price — as low as $12.95 per bottle.
And Revolution-C ships to you for free and comes with an amazing “any reason” guarantee. This way you risk nothing!
I Want to Do More Than Sell You a Bottle
Revolution-C is part of my personal nutritional “health insurance” because I’ve reviewed the latest research and I’m absolutely convinced of its immediate and long-term health benefits.
I take it daily, and so do my wife, my elderly parents and many of my friends.
I urge you to review the research, too, and then consider Revolution-C as your vitamin C of choice.
Hundreds of studies have documented the power of vitamin C, DHQ, and BioPerine®, alone and together in health-boosting synergy. With our Satisfaction Guarantee, you can experience their benefits without risking a penny.
See for yourself how Revolution-C can help you:
- Promote cardiovascular and blood vessel health[4,5,7,18,20]
- Support mental focus and working memory[16,19,20]
- Support a healthy immune system to combat seasonal issues
- Combat destructive free-radicals[22,23]
- Promote healthy circulation and blood pressure[7,20]
- Maintain a healthy inflammation response[14,24,25]
If you’re not completely satisfied with Revolution-C any time within a year, you may return your purchase for a complete refund, no questions asked. Fair enough?
So STOP Taking This Amazing Health-Boosting Nutrient for Granted!
In your quest to naturally support health and wellness, here’s your chance to see the big difference an advanced vitamin C formula can make in your life.
Join the folks who have already discovered the power of Revolution-C. I’m convinced you’ll be impressed with the results, too. You’re protected by our money-back guarantee, so please give it a try.
Getting ample, high-quality vitamin C has never been more important.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Revolution-C for as low as $12.95 a bottle — with free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this great deal.
- J Food Tech. 1969;4:255-67.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2001 Oct;74(4):418-25.
- Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2004;104(12):33-7.
- Am Heart J. 2011 Aug;162(2):246-53.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 May;95(5):1079-88.
- Free Radic Biol Med 2009; 46(1):
- Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2000;70(5):226-237.
- Jpn J Pharmacol. 1971 Jun;21(3):377-82.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Sep 1;287(2):168-77.
- Brain Res. 2003 Mar 7;965(1-2):130-6.
- Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 951–965, August 2010
- Bull Exp Biol Med. 2003 Dec;136(6):572-5.
- Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2004;30(3-4):449-52.
- HV Panglossi. Frontiers in Antioxidants Research. Page 125. Nova Publishers, 2006
- J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem. 2015 Jul 6:1-10.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.