Revealed: The Truth About How to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
If you’re worried about diabetes, you’re not alone. In addition to the estimated 29 million people in the U.S. currently suffering from the disease, another 86 million — more than 1 out of 3 adults — are pre-diabetic.
From the financial burden on our healthcare system to the emotional burden of caring for or mourning the loss of loved ones — diabetes affects us all.
The American Diabetes Association estimates that the total annual costs of diabetes in the U.S. have risen to over $245 billion. And, despite widespread acknowledgement that type 2 diabetes is preventable — the type that 90% of the people with diabetes have — the problem is only getting worse.
Is Your Doctor’s “Solution” a Hidden Death Sentence?
If you suffer from type 2 diabetes or are pre-diabetic, there is a very good chance your doctor will write you a prescription to “fix” the problem.
And while many people think these medications are safe, the fact is, properly prescribed drugs kill one person every 19 minutes.
And the diabetes drug Avandia, which was the #1 selling blood sugar medication in the country when an FDA whistleblower revealed shocking data about its risks, is estimated to have caused up to 100,000 heart attacks to date.
And get this: Doctors are still prescribing this dangerous drug today!
You may say, “Avandia is just one drug out of thousands, and most of them are safe.” Remember Vioxx? Fen-Phen? My point is that you certainly can’t trust the drug companies to care about your health. It’s up to you to make the right choices.
So please keep reading, because the truth, which you certainly won’t hear from Big Pharma or even from most doctors, is that not only is diabetes preventable, in many cases, it is also reversible, and without drugs.
Armed with the right tools and information, it truly is possible to stop a blood sugar problem in its tracks, take control of your health and improve just about every aspect of your wellbeing at the same time.
Beating the Diabetes Trap and Taking Control of Your Health
Diabetes can be a vicious cycle of sugar cravings, weight gain and lethargy that leads to more sugar cravings. So let me start by making one thing crystal clear: If you don’t break this cycle and gain control of your blood sugar issues, before long, you will be facing much more serious consequences.
I’ve published thousands of articles in the Live in the Now newsletter on strategies for taking control of your health using natural tools, many of which focus on scientifically proven strategies for stabilizing blood sugar. One of the parts of my job that I enjoy most is interacting with our readers. Through emails and conversations, I’ve learned firsthand that many people feel utterly helpless when it comes to keeping their blood sugar stable as they age.
That’s why I got together with Live in the Now’s Senior Medical Editor and practicing physician, Dr. Kevin Passero, to write a book based on our over 30 years of combined knowledge and experience that provides you with a clear roadmap to get your blood sugar back in balance while restoring your health and vitality.
Drawing on Dr. Passero’s medical training and clinical expertise, and utilizing a wide range of in-depth scientific research that I have aggregated from other leading experts in the field, we’ve created a simple, easy-to-read guide to avoiding diabetes — and dangerous medications — and keeping your blood sugar stable for life.
It’s called Beat the Diabetes Trap and for a limited time, you can get this 97-page book for only $19.95. I priced it this low because I want as many people as possible to benefit from it — starting with YOU! Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
In Beat the Diabetes Trap, Dr. Passero breaks down the research to make it easy for you to identify your diabetes risk factors so you can protect and restore optimal blood sugar balance — with specific dietary and lifestyle changes that anyone can easily embrace.
The simple, yet detailed, 30-day program included in the book will improve your blood sugar now, while protecting your long-term health. And the best part is, a lifestyle that promotes long-term blood sugar balance not only will help you fight cravings, lose weight and feel more energetic throughout the day, it will also protect your heart, brain and overall health.
As Dr. Passero explains in the book, he has seen it happen with his own eyes in his naturopathic medical practice. He has seen patients on the road to disaster normalize their blood sugar, lose weight and get their energy back, often while reducing or eliminating their need for medications.
It’s the Diabetes Prevention Plan Your Doctor Won’t Give You
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in Beat the Diabetes Trap:
- What causes diabetes and pre-diabetes, how to identify your risk factors, and how to use this knowledge to boost your energy and protect your health
- How even mild blood sugar imbalance can endanger your heart, brain and other vital organs
- How to identify hidden sources of sugar that can cause weight gain and sabotage your health
- Clear instructions on how to create a daily eating plan that will keep your blood sugar stable for life
- The science behind the nutritional supplements proven to help balance blood sugar, including recommended doses and other buying tips
- How exercise, sleep, stress reduction and other lifestyle considerations can impact your blood sugar and overall health
- How natural practices and therapies like meditation, yoga and massage can play an important role in keeping your blood sugar under control
Beat the Diabetes Trap distills the latest cutting-edge research on natural blood sugar management into a simple, effective action plan packed with all the tools you need to take control of your blood sugar and overall health.
All the Tools You Need to Balance Your Blood Sugar
With Beat the Diabetes Trap you’ll get an easy-to-read and easy-to-follow 97-page book that provides you with:
- The Stabilizing Blood Sugar (SBS) 30-day action plan to keep your blood sugar balanced for life — Page 81
- A simple but thorough risk assessment to help you individualize your action plan to best suit your needs — Page 82
- Guidelines for interpreting blood tests and using them to customize your blood sugar stabilization strategy — Page 83
- Thorough explanations of the science behind the blood sugar management strategies we recommend in the book
- A list of the top supplements you should be taking for blood sugar balance with dosages — Page 84
- Specific guidelines (and shopping lists) for which foods to eat and which foods to avoid based on your risk level — Page 87
- How to use a glucometer to further customize your eating strategy — Page 91
- And much more!
PLUS: As a bonus, you’ll get Beat the Diabetes Trap Cookbook, which includes a 7-day meal plan and 24 delicious blood sugar-friendly recipes!
If you’re struggling with blood sugar issues, now is the time to take control of your health! And this book gives you all the information and guidance you need to do just that!
Take Action Now to Reclaim Your Health
So many of the notions commonly held to be true about this disease are utterly false. Type 2 diabetes does happen to people strictly on the basis of genetics or bad luck. It is avoidable and it is reversible, and drugs and insulin are not the only solution.
In fact, in most cases drugs and other medications are not needed at all. But you must be willing to let go of these misconceptions to take the first steps on the path to healing unbalanced blood sugar.
The time is now to take control of your health and move past awareness of the problem, and onto action and an effective drug-free solution.
Dr. Passero’s simple 30-day program is a real life, natural, integrated holistic — body, mind and spirit — approach using functional medicine to heal your body and make you healthier than you’ve been in decades!
All it takes on your part is the willingness to educate yourself, the courage to take control of your health and the dedication to stick with it!
To make it easier to get started on the path to balancing your blood sugar, for a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Beat the Diabetes Trap for just $19.95. I encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity to finally get your blood sugar issues under control.
- 2015;314(10):1021-1029. doi:10.1001/jama.2015.10029.
- PLoS ONE. 2007 Aug 1;2(8):e698.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Jul;16(4):434-9. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e328361c8b8.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Mar;89(3):815-821.
- FASEB J. 2010;24:722.1.
- Hormone Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):119-25.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Mar;48(3):849-52.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jan 14;52(1):65-70.
- J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2006;3:45-53.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2009;28:16-21.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Mar;89 (3):815-821.
- J Med Food. 14 (0) 2011, 1-6.
- J Med Food. 2011;14(9):884-889.
- Arch Pharm Res. 2010 Feb;33(2):325-33.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Mar 26;56(6):1907-11
- Food Chem Toxicol. 1999 Apr;37(4):423-453.
Joshua Corn – Editor-in-Chief
Josh is a health freedom advocate and veteran of the natural health industry. He has been actively involved in the natural health movement for over 15 years, and has been dedicated to the promotion of health, vitality, longevity and natural living throughout his career. Josh has successfully overcome several personal health challenges through natural means, and believes that sharing information can empower people to take control of their health so they can solve their own problems and live life to its fullest potential. Josh is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Live in the Now. Additionally he serves as CEO of Stop Aging Now, a company that has been formulating premium dietary supplements since 1995. Josh is currently working on his first book about natural health, and is gearing up to launch the Live in the Now radio show. In addition to his work in the natural health field, Josh is an avid outdoorsman, animal lover and enjoys “living in the now” with his wife and two sons.