4 Weeks to a Better Brain
By Joshua Corn and Dr. Kevin Passero
The best way to avoid Alzheimer’s and other forms of cognitive decline is to proactively attack the problem, starting now. 4 Weeks to a Better Brain is a comprehensive 127-page guide that will help you identify the risk factors so you can protect and restore optimal brain function and take control of your cognitive health.
If you or a loved one are experiencing forgetfulness, brain fog or disturbingly frequent “senior moments,” and you’re worried that these memory lapses could be early signs of dementia or the dreaded brain disease Alzheimer’s, you’re not alone. The latest statistics show that Alzheimer’s and other forms of significant cognitive decline are becoming increasingly common and are affecting people at younger and younger ages. Read more…
|4 Weeks to a Better Brain|
If you’ve ever watched a close friend or loved one experience this devastating disease, you know how terrifying and heartbreaking it can be. Alzheimer’s robs its victims not only of their memories, but also of their ability to think, to care for themselves and to perform even simple everyday tasks. No one wants to lose their dignity and independence in this way or to become a burden to their spouse or children in their final years together.
The Truth About Alzheimer’s and Dementia
The pharmaceutical drugs that have been approved to treat Alzheimer’s are only marginally effective, at best, and come with a variety of undesirable side effects. And if you try talking to your doctor about your memory loss concerns, chances are you’ll be told there’s nothing you can do, aside from taking a diagnostic test to confirm your worst fears.
But the truth is that Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline are much less inevitable than you might think. The latest research is showing that cognitive dysfunction is really a lot like heart disease and type 2 diabetes — it develops over time as a result of our habits and lifestyle. And while some of us may be genetically predisposed to have a higher risk, it does not strike at random. In other words, you CAN beat the odds!
Simple Steps for Reducing Your Risk and Protecting Your Cognitive Health
The latest science is showing that you can significantly reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s with some simple strategies that most anyone can implement. Live in the Now Editor-in-Chief Joshua Corn and naturopathic physician Dr. Kevin Passero collaborated to create a simple, easy-to-read guide to keeping your brain healthy for life. Drawing on Dr. Passero’s medical training and clinical expertise and utilizing a wide range of in-depth scientific research from other leading experts in the field, 4 Weeks to a Better Brain breaks down the research to make it easy for you to identify your cognitive health risk factors so you can protect and restore optimal brain function — with specific dietary and lifestyle changes that anyone can easily embrace.
The simple 4-week program outlined in the book will improve your memory and concentration now, while protecting your long-term brain health. And the best part is, a lifestyle that promotes long-term brain health not only strengthens neurons and combats mental decline, it also improves blood sugar regulation, cardiovascular function, mood balance and overall health.
It’s the Alzheimer’s Prevention Plan Your Doctor Won’t Give You
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in 4 Weeks to a Better Brain:
- What causes Alzheimer’s — and how to use this knowledge to your advantage — Page 4
- How eating some common foods can lead to cognitive decline and dementia — Page 14
- The surprising truth about the “taboo” foods your brain actually needs to function optimally — Page 39
- Why your digestive health is so important to limiting the risk of damaging your brain — Page 49
- How stress reduction, exercise, meditation and other activities can improve your mood, ability to concentrate and cognitive health — Page 77
- The “smart foods” and nutrients, like curcumin, that should be a major part of your diet because they can prevent cognitive decline — Page 59
4 Weeks to a Better Brain distills the latest cutting-edge research on brain health protection into a simple, effective action plan packed with all the tools you need to supercharge your brain, and take control of your cognitive health.
All the Tools You Need to Save Your Brain
With 4 Weeks to a Better Brain you’ll get an easy-to-read and easy-to-follow 127-page book that provides you with:
- A simple 4-week action plan to keep your brain healthy for life — Page 89
- Thorough explanations of the science behind the cognitive protection strategies we recommend in the book
- A list of the top supplements you should be taking for your brain with dosages and buying tips — Page 94
- Specific guidelines for which foods to eat and which foods to avoid — Page 101
- Our advanced supplement recommendations for those with early-stage Alzheimer’s or dementia — Page 111
- Guidelines for interpreting blood tests and using them to customize your brain health strategy — Page 115
- And much more!
PLUS: As a bonus, you’ll get The 4 Weeks to a Better Brain Cookbook, which includes a 7-day meal plan and more than 20 delicious brain-healthy recipes!
AND: If you order today, you’ll also receive free access to personalized, one-on-one support from our Certified Nutrition Experts who have been trained to guide you through the program.
It’s never too early — or too late — to start protecting your brain. New research suggests that Alzheimer’s takes longer to develop than previously thought, with the onset of brain changes seen as early as your 40s. And that means there’s a large window of opportunity to take action. The best advice is to start early, and stay at it, especially if you have a family history of the disease. But even if you’re in your 60s, 70s or 80s, you can still benefit tremendously by taking a proactive approach to protecting your brain.
Choose Your Package:
VALUE PACKAGE: Printed Book and Digital Version PLUS GET
a 18-Page Cookbook and Lifetime Support from Certified Nutrition Experts
Digital Version Only
- For Telephone Orders, Use These Reference Codes: HBPSYBL5 (Printed & Digital) or HBDSYBL5 (Digital Only)
- If you ordered printed versions, they will be mailed to you the next business day. Shipping charges may apply.
- You will receive an email shortly from Stop Aging Now with the digital version of 4 Weeks to a Better Brain.
- If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number.
You have 12 full months to try 4 Weeks to a Better Brain
Ordering online is safe and secure, however, if you would rather order by phone or speak with one of our Nutrition Experts, please call 1-800-627-9721 and reference code HBPSYBL5 (Printed & Digital) or HBDSYBL5 (Digital Only).
But hurry – this is a limited time offer!
This is NOT an automatic ship plan. No other charges will be made other than your initial order.
Questions? Click Here for Live Help.