When constipation hits, it can take over your life. Every step feels heavy…your clothes don’t fit right…you’re not mentally sharp…you feel tired and stressed.
You live every minute of your day with what feels like a big boulder in your gut. You just want it out.
You’ve tried everything. Choking down fiber-loaded, grainy drinks only bulked you up more…with no movement…just more uncomfortable pushing and straining!
And even what your doctor recommended didn’t work. (You’ll find out why in a moment).
But as painful and annoying as constipation can be, the really concerning part is that it can lead to much more serious problems. That’s why it is so important to address this problem now and achieve regularity.
Please keep reading, because in a moment I’ll tell you the simple way to jumpstart your stuck bowels and go with ease…no more straining…no more dropping mere rabbit-like poop pellets…no more misery.
Just nice, normal, complete, healthy bowel movements that come out easily, day after day.
SOS: Your Colon Is Begging for Help
A critically important aspect of digestive health is to keep your colon clear of old, rotting food and waste to prevent the build-up of dangerous toxins throughout your entire body.
As food moves from your small intestine into your large intestine (or colon), it resembles a porridge-like sludge. Your colon’s job is to store, process and get rid of the sludge — ideally at least 2-3 times per day.
This process of breaking down food and absorbing nutrients is aided by friendly bacteria commonly known as probiotics, which also help to protect the lining of your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Once these friendly bacteria do their job, it’s time for the waste to make it out of your body.
With good, normal digestion, it takes about 16-20 hours to process a meal — so you can have two or three meals processing through at once.
But if you’re suffering from digestive problems, researchers have found that it can take up to 96 hours to get your poop out from just one meal! So your overextended colon can be trying to push out EIGHT meals at a time…and in the process, become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria!
“Bad” Bacteria Breed More Bad Bacteria
The real danger of constipation is that over time, sedentary bacteria stuck in your system can weaken the cells in your colon walls allowing toxins to leak into your circulatory system, wreaking all sorts of havoc.
A recent study of over 45,000 adults exposed a shocking link between clogged up bowels and major heart problems!
“There’s no question that constipation that requires straining can put the cardiovascular system at risk by raising blood pressure,” according to a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.
In addition, a huge study following 3.5 million veterans over the course of seven years showed that constipation led to a 13% higher incidence of kidney problems. The New York Times also reported that the more severe their constipation, the faster their kidneys deteriorated.
So the longer you wait to do something about your constipation, the more your health is in danger!
The Most Common Cause of Constipation
In a healthy digestive system, your colon muscles push waste along easily to your rectum, where thousands of nerves signal your brain that it’s time to go.
However, when you’re constipated your stool never makes it to your rectum. Why? Weak peristalsis.
Peristalsis refers to the wavelike contractions of the colon muscles that push fecal matter along. Just like other muscles in your body, the older you get, the more help you need to keep the colon muscles strong and functioning properly.
The result of weak peristalsis is the misery and damage of constipation.
Why You Can’t Rely on Your Doctor to Fix Your Digestive Woes
Now, the last thing I want to do is bash your doctor, but with heavy patient loads and never-ending paperwork, sometimes the health issues that aren’t life-threatening get the short end of the stick.
Unfortunately, constipation falls into that category. That’s why most doctors almost reflexively fall back on the “conventional wisdom” of fiber and stool softeners when patients seek relief for constipation.
The thinking here is: bulk it up, then make it soft enough to push out. But if you’ve tried these products, you know the gritty, sand-like texture makes them nearly impossible to choke down. And you already know they rarely work.
Why? It doesn’t matter how soft or hard your poop is if it won’t MOVE. You simply must get your colon muscles moving so they can push the poop out. And fiber and stool softeners do nothing to help with this.
Blessed Relief Without Pushing or Straining
Through extensive research, I have found two nutrients that stand out above the rest as effective, natural, safe remedies for constipation: a specific type of rhubarb root and cape aloe leaf.
This one particular variety of rhubarb root has the remarkable ability to trigger your colon muscles to initiate the contractions you need to move your stool along. It contains high levels of an active constituent called “anthraquinones,” which stimulate peristalsis to push fecal matter through your colon and out of your body. Rhubarb root also acts as a “tonifier” that helps restore the muscle tone of your intestines.
Another vital element for regularity is maintaining the proper amount of liquid in your stool throughout the digestive process. A study testing the impact of rhubarb root found that it helps to prevent water from escaping from feces, keeping up to 40% more water in the stool. That makes for faster, smoother, more comfortable bowel movements.
And this study, published in the February 2014 edition of the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, showed these stool-softening results took place in as little as 15 minutes!
An Astonishing 100% Success Rate with Cape Aloe Leaf
Science has shown that cape aloe leaf — a succulent plant native to South Africa — also triggers your colon muscles to contract to help push along your feces. This aloe leaf acts like a cattle prodder, giving those critical intestinal muscles the nudge they need to squeeze and release…squeeze and release…creating the wave that moves your poop right along your colon and OUT your rectum.
And bowel evacuation reported in adults who took this specific aloe leaf showed that their bowels emptied comfortably and without straining!
Plus, a remarkable study published in BMC Gastroenterology showed that constipated subjects given Cape aloe leaf extract retained a much higher level of water in their stools, leading to more frequent, softer and more complete bowel movements. And get this: These results were seen in 100% of the study subjects! 
How often do you see anything that works 100% of the time!
End the Cycle of Frustrating and Embarrassing Bowel Problems
Knowing that constipation is such a widespread and serious issue that millions of older Americans suffer from every day, I searched high and low to find an effective and complete constipation solution I could recommend.
But I couldn’t find even one widely available product that had all of the most-effective nutrients together in a single formula.
And I certainly didn’t want to subject anyone to both the inconvenience and the considerable expense of taking a bunch of different products all at once.
But then True Health, a company that has been making premium-grade vitamins and supplements for more than a decade, developed an effective all-in-one formula for fast relief from constipation and to promote overall digestive health.
It’s called Ultimate Colon Care™. And it is priced so that nearly everyone could afford this amazing, fast-acting solution — as low as $12.49 per bottle.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Ultimate Colon Care for as low as $12.49 a bottle — plus free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this special offer. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.
Here’s what makes Ultimate Colon Care such a superior and comprehensive solution:
- Activates your colon muscles: The combination of rhubarb root and cape aloe leaf stimulate the cells’ lining your intestinal tract, waking them up and signaling them to begin peristalsis, pushing waste material out of your body quickly and without straining.
- Softens your stools:Research has also shown that rhubarb root and cape aloe leaf help draw water into your stool, making it softer and easier to push out. And a clinical study revealed that these stool-softening results took place in as little as 15 minutes.
- Ensures proper nutrient absorption with a powerful probiotic: Ultimate Colon Care includes the Bacillus coagulans probiotic strain to make sure your digestive tract is loaded with the good bacteria it needs to properly absorb nutrients and protect the lining of your GI tract.
- Reduces cramps, bloating and gas: Ultimate Colon Care also contains peppermint leaf to help relieve cramps and a digestive enzyme blend to reduce bloating, as well as licorice root and L-glutamine to promote normal colon health and function.
- Convenience that can’t be beat: Just one small capsules per day gives you everything you need to relieve constipation and promote healthy digestion. So in just a few seconds a day you get this potent, researched-based support.
- Quality you can trust: Ultimate Colon Care is made in True Health’s own state-of-the-art FDA-inspected facility located in Florida. Unlike some brands whose quality is questionable, this is a product with purity you can trust.
- Affordable and Risk Free: Ultimate Colon Care is priced as low as $12.49 per bottle containing a full month’s supply. It also ships to you for free and comes with an amazing guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the results, simply return the unused portion for a 100% refund. Every penny you paid — no questions asked. That way you can try it without risk.
For a limited time, Live in the Now readers can get Ultimate Colon Care for as low as $12.49 a bottle — plus free shipping. I encourage you to take advantage of this special offer.
- Metcalf AM, Phillips SF, Zinsmeister AR, et al. Simplified assessment of segmental colonic transit. Gastroenterology 1987;92:40;
- Gear JSS, et al. Fibre and bowel transit times. Br J Nutr 1981;45(1):77-82
- Hollander D, Vadheim CM, Brettholz E, Peterson GM, Delahunty TJ, Rotter JI. Increased intestinal permeability in Crohn’s patients and their relatives: an etiological factor. Ann Int Med. 1986;105:883–885
- Honkura K, et al. Defecation frequency and cardiovascular disease mortality in Japan: The Ohsaki cohort study. Atherosclerosis. 2016;246:251–256.
- Sumida K, et al. Constipation and Incident CKD. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017 Apr;28(4):1248-1258.
- Kon R et al. Rheinanthrone, a metabolite of sennoside A, triggers macrophage activation to decrease aquaporin-3 expression in the colon, causing the laxative effect of rhubarb extract. J Ethnopharmacol 2014;152(1):190-200
- Wintola OA, et al. The effect of Aloe ferox Mill. in the treatment of loperamide-induced constipation in Wistar rats. BMC Gastroenterol. 2010 Aug 19;10:95.
Kelly Cleary, Contributing Editor to Live in the Now, has spent more than two decades as a writer and publisher in the natural health industry. Her passionate advocacy for effective natural health solutions has had a life-enhancing impact on hundreds of thousands of health-conscious individuals.